Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweet Birthday!

Hello, hello! Yes, it's me again! I am finally back from my trip to West Palm Beach & New Smyrna Beach for the holiday week. My in-laws were here for 9 days, but have now gone back to PA. I am hopefully back to crafting at a more regular pace. I have missed it!

Today, Pink Cat Studio has some new Digi Releases!

This is Strawberry Lily. I thought she would make a perfect birthday card for a little girl in my son's class that is turning 5 and having her party this weekend. Her Mom is a SU Demo, so she will appreciate a hand-made card! LOL!

I printed her on PTI White paper and colored her with Copics (listed below). The sentiment is one of PCS' free sentiments - available here. I created a mask of her and then airbrushed around her using my YG11 Copic. I airbrushed the base flowers another shade of green to match. I love this strawberry paper from Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry DP. I also airbrushed the doilie I used with some R02. Here are the Copics I used.

These are the new digi's available. Look at the cutie pie free stamp available only today!!


Supplies:

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Dustry Durango - SU, Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry

Ink: Copic Markers, Copic Airbrush, Inkessentials White Gel Pen

Accesories: Tag Punch - SU, Fern Punch - Martha Stewart, Primas, Nestabilities, ATG Gun, Scor-Pal


Photobucket

No comments: