Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Joy to the World!!

Happy Wednesday, y'all! I am so glad it is the middle of the week. It is going by fast, but I am looking forward to the weekend.

7 Kids College Fund has another Challenge posted today:

I decided to make another Easel card - just love these things! They look so impressive, but are so easy to make! :) I used several layers and a whopping 13 flowers!! (3 on the inside) I decided to use the Santa Birgitta image by CC Designs that can be found here. I am trying to get a jump start on the Christmas cards that I sell this year. I still need to figure out what I am going to make for my personal cards, but they are less involved since I make around 100 of them - eek! Better get started on those too!

Anyhow, I used some more Eskimo Kisses DP from Basic Grey. This was my favorite paper last season! The loopy border punch is from Martha Stewart. I used a CB Embossing folder to emboss the panel behind the image. I cut that panel with Nestabilities as well as the sentiment. The sentiment was airbrushed with some R27 Copic Marker. I added Stickles to the red flowers and Birgitta's angel wings for some sparkle.
Here is a view of it in the Easel stance. I created a clear panel airbrushed around the edges for a quick message.


Supplies - Stamps - Santa Birgitta (CC Designs), sentiment PTI


Paper - Riding Hood Red & Old Olive Cardstock (SU), Eskimo Kisses DP (Basic Grey)

Accessories - Stickles, Nestabilities, Loopy Punch (Martha Stewart), Flowers (Prima, WOC), Embossing Folder (CB), Copic ABS

Photobucket

2 comments:

Manuela said...

Stunning card! ♥ Love that sweet image and great papers that you've used.

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Patty Tanúz said...

WOWOWOWOW, THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLL, LOVE YOUR COLORSSSSSSSSSSS, LOVE ITTTTTTT :)