Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Chews You!! and some sad news....

Happy Thursday, y'all!! Hope everyone is doing well today. It is freezing here - literally! We had icicles on plants, etc outside this morning as it was 28 when I took the boys to the bus stop.

Today, Pink Cat Studio has some super-cute Valentine's Digi's available today!! I think these dino's are adorable!! My 5 year old loves dinosaurs and reads about them every chance he gets. I swear one of his first words was pachycephalosaurus!! He just called it 'pachy-saurus' when he was 2.

I used the Rex Ate the Valentine's image for this card. I am saving this one for my 7 year old for Valentine's Day. He will think the sentiment I typed up is very witty! I will be using the Pterodactyl image for my 5 year old's card. I colored Rex with Copics and cut him out with Nesties. The sentiment was computer generated and cut out with a tag nestie and airbrushed. I added some Glossy Accents to Rex's eyes.

Sadly, today is my last day on the Pink Cat Studio DT. I have loved every minute of it and have appreciated the opportunity Melissa gave me, but it is time for me to explore new ventures. I love PCS stamps and images and it is with a heavy heart that I step down.

Supplies:
Stamps - Rex Ate the Valentines Digi (Pink Cat Studio), sentiment computer generated
Paper - Sugar Rush (BG), cardstock(SU)
Ink - Copics
Accessories - Copic ABS, Nestabilities, Glossy Accents, button (PTI)

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and I might just be back later with another post...
Hugs,

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandy said...

This card is as cute as it can be. So glad I subscribe to your blog so I can keep up with what you do.
sandy Dehon

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this, Tori! Your cards for Pink Cat Studio have always been some of my favourites. I'm sad to see you go and wish you the best of luck in your crafty endeavours!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Tori I love you card I know you son will love it! You are such an inspiration to so many of us and we will continue to stop by!

Lysa said...

Tori, this is too cute & perfect for your little valentine :) I have enjoyed working with you on the PCS DT! Happy Crafting!

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Tori,
Your card is very sweet and I'm sure your 7 year old will appreciate the sentiment too. Lol super cute. Thanks so much for sharing.
Blessing,
Leslie