Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lots of new items!

Happy Thursday Everyone!
I know it has been a long time since I posted, but life and work gets in the way! 
I am making a new effort to start posting more regularly.  So, let 's get down to the good stuff!
I am now offering Wedding Invitations and Announcements in my Etsy shop and so here is a tease:
 
Beach/Summer Weddings:
 
Announcements:


Fall/Winter Weddings:

 
Announcements:

I would love to hear some feedback on these if you have a minute!
I will be back later with new Halloween goodies!
Photobucket

2 comments:

gale said...

Gorgeous invites and announcements! I love the beach and starfish ones. Wow-really pretty.

Colin Smith said...


Buy YouTube Subscribers

You should buy YouTube subscribers because now even 10-year-olds can make hundreds of thousands of dollars by opening a channel on YouTube. We’re not surprised about that anymore. Because everyone is now accepting the power of social media.

You can do this by opening a YouTube channel. But there are two things you need for this: content generation and subscribers. If you can’t do it naturally, you should buy YouTube subscribers. Because even if you produce quality content, your channel will not work without subscribers.

Please visit our service link: Buy YouTube Subscribers