Monday, December 22, 2008

Non-Traditional Winter Card!!

This is my second digi download card and I love them! These snowbunnies are adorable and I might end up using them for Valentines Day! I think they are pretty versatile! :) Also, I got to play with my new Pinking Nesties - a Christmas present I got in the mail - shhh....don't tell that I already used them!! :) Actually, I opened them by mistake...My husband's Aunt ordered them from All That Scraps and they were sent straight to me. I thought it was something I ordered and opened it! I just could not wait to use them! I did wrap the empty packaging though to put under the tree! LOL! Anyone who knows me really well, knows I am not big on surprises, not sure why, but I always wanted to know what I was getting for Christmas! I asked for lots of Nesties this year and stamps! :)

Anywho, this is a gift card holder for my babysitter - she totally rocks and we all love her!
Supplies: Stamps - CC Designs Digi Download Snowbunny, Warm Words - SU; Paper - Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey Eva DP; Ink - Memento, Copics; Misc - PP Ribbon, Nesties Pinking Circles, Word Window Punch

Copics Used: E00, E51, Y21, Y26, R59, RV000, YG00, YG23, G99, & R20

Finished Card size is 4.25 x 4.25.

TFL and Merry Christmas to all!
~Tori

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is SO cute Tori!! Your coloring looks great and I'm sure your babysitter loved them!! I just posted a card with the same images!