Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CC Designs Snow Bunny

I am lovin' these digi downloads!! Here is another Snow Bunny isn't she too cute?- I made this card for my friend, Dee's Christmas Card. These are some of the Nesties that I got for Christmas - ovals and ribbon tags - love them! I picked this sentiment since it was 80 degrees on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! :)

Supplies: Stamps - CC Designs Digi Downloads Snow Bunnies, Sentiment - Unity Stamps - Jolly Little Winter; Paper - Bazzill, MME DP, Whisper White; Ink - Memento; Misc: Nesties, Certainly Celery Ribbon & Linen Thread - SU, Copics, Snowflake punch - Marvy Uchida, button

Copics used: E00 skin white, E51 milky white, G21 Lime Green, G20 Wax White, RV11 Pink, R00 Pinkish White, Y21 Buttercup Yellow, Y26 Mustard, R20 Blush

TFL!
~Tori

1 comment:

Alysabeth said...

Oh My Goodness, I ike this even better;o)