Thursday, February 19, 2009

Relax!

Ahhh, it's Thursday! That means Friday is right around the corner! I would love to be doing what Riley is doing right now! Looks so relaxing....
This is for SC215. I think it turned out really cute! Here's the skinny on this one: I stamped Riley (www.HannaStamps.com) on Whisper White, colored with my copics and then sponged Baja Breeze around the image. I then, layered him using my rectangle nesties and added 3-D foam tape to pop it up. The papers I used are Basic Grey Urban Prairie and Kiwi Kiss. The sentiment is computer generated and then punched using SU punches. I ran the kiwi kis strip through my Cb using the floral fantasy embossing folder and then sponged it with Baja Breeze. It's hard to see, but I added a little stickles to the cupcake!

Here are the copics I used!
TFL!
~Tori



2 comments:

Kgator/Kerri said...

So this is what you did last night when you said you had your "scrap on"!!!! Very cute, love the colors! I hope that you did see my comment on FB about how much I loved your Valentine card also! BTW, congrat's to Katie on her flute accomplishments! That's great! Samantha joined the band in sixth grade but after attending one class, we did a quick schedule change! Take care and have a great evening!

Janna said...

This is just adorable!! I love the greens and your coloring is amazing on Riley! What a fun, fun card!

Smiles,
janna