Sunday, December 13, 2009

Remember me?

Hi Peeps! Long time no post! I have been absolutely swamped over the last week and a half! Ah, Christmas is in full swing! I have one person left to get a gift for, but now must wrap everything! I have been so busy, I have not even had a lot of time to scrap - shock & awe, I know - I was shocked too!

************************
Etsy Update: I now have some Valentine's Cards in my Etsy Store!! I will not be making any more Christmas cards unless someone requests one! I will start adding more Valentine's, Birthday & Spring cards soon!

************************

I have a few more Christmas cards to share with you today. I used more digi images from Pink Cat Studio! - check them out here.Aren't these little elves precious? I think they are very sweet! Do you think she is holding a new Keurig coffee maker for me in it? I think it will fit in her box! LOL! I used some more Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP along with some Old Olive and Riding Hood Red. I also ran a piece of Whisper White through my CuttleBug with a snowflake embossing folder. I added some red Stickles to the center of the poinsettia leaves and some bling and fern leaves! The sentiment is from PTI's Signature Christmas set. I punched the tag using a SU punch and airbrushed it with BG11.
Here is a close-up of these cuties. I added some Liquid Pearls to the boy elf's hat and some Stickles to the girl's hat. It is hard to tell, but I airbrushed the background with BG10. I am having some issues with my airbrush machine and a little perplexed b/c I do not know much about compressors. I think it might be my BG10 marker b/c other colors seem to work fine. I think I need to fill it more. I filled it recently, but I really use that color a lot!

Here is my second card - it makes me laugh, b/c this is so the life of a cat and incidentally, one of my dogs too! I have an 8 year old Maltese that thinks any place is the perfect place to sit or sleep! Last week, I bought a drying rack for my sweaters and she fell asleep on top of the cardboard box while I was putting it together! She is a real sweetie, tho!
Ok, back on track Tori....hee, hee! I used PCS' Kitty Sleeping in Present digi image.

I swear, I must be trying to use up my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP stack! I think I have used it on almost all of my cards! It seems to multiply, because it still seems like I have a bunch of the 6x6 stack left! I used some more Old Olive and Riding Hood Red along with my fav paper for Copics - PTI's Stamper's Select White! I added some more red Stickles to the centers of these flowers and some pearls. I created the sentiment on my computer and cut it out with a Tag Trio Nestability. Instead of boring you with my Martha fern punch again, I used an EK Success leaf punch! Hee hee!
Here is a close-up of this cozy kitty! I snuck in some Red Stickles on the bow on her head. I used my Copics to color this and then airbrushed with BG10 around the image and on the tag as well!

Hope you have a wonderful night! ~Tori

No comments: