Thursday, December 3, 2009

PCS Digi Release Thursday!

Happy Thursday, Peeps! Hope everyone is doing well! I am having a crazy week myself. My 4 yr old has walking pneumonia again and it has really put a damper on my week. I had a really busy week planned of things I needed to accomplish and almost none of it has happened. Oh well, what do you do, right?

Newflash....Only 22 days until Christmas!....Eeeekkkk!

Today is Pink Cat Studio's Digi Release Thursday! Check out these adorable images! You can shop here for them.

My first card uses the cute little Santa Piggy Image.
Isn't he too cute? So sweet! I picked up these shaker card pouches from Impression Obsession at my LSS, Claire's Collectibles. If you are in or near Jax, FL, it is worth the short drive to St. Augustine to check out her stamps. Anywho, they work well with Nesties too! I filled the shaker card with Martha Stewart Snow Glitter and micro beads. I cut the scallop circle with nesties and embellished it with lots of bling! I used some more Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP, along with some Old Olive and PTI Aqua Mist. The sentiment is from PTI's 2009 Holiday Tag Collection. I added some fern branches, a PTI button and some white crochet thread to finish it off.
Here is a side view of the shaker card. I like these shaker cards because they are thin, so they would still work well for mailing.
Here is a close-up of this cute piggy and his birdy friend. I colored them with Copics and then colored in the background with BG10 and used my colorless blender to make it swirly and also made some snowy dots too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aren't these the cutest little birdies? For my second card, I used the Birdies Make Christmas Cupcake. I swear, I want a cupcake now!
I used some PTI polka dot paper in Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select and Ripe Avocado for this one. I added stitching, Stickles, more snow glitter and lots of bling to make this card pop! The sentiment is from PTI's 2009 Holiday Tags Collection. I just bent it to mimic the arc of the circle. I also used some leaf punches (EK Success & MS) and a PTI button for an embellishment.
Here is a close-up of these busy little birds! Maybe they can come help me finish up all of my holiday decorating and cards! LOL!

Hope you have a fabulous day! ~Tori

6 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Tori, words cannot express how much I love your little piggy shaker card!!! I want some of those supplies NOW. LOL

Maria said...

Oooh, I love the shaker with the piggie! What a fun card. Your second card is adorable too with all the pretty blings!! Beautiful job with the digi release, Tori!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Tori, HOW CUTE!!!! Totally awesome!

Vicki

Unknown said...

TOTALLY Adorable Tori!! Love everything about these - the colors - the bling - that piggy shaker is just too much!

Hope your little one feels better - it's NO fun when they aren't feeling well... {{HUGS}}

Kristen said...

Tori, such cute projects this week. Your coloring is faulblous, and I am a huge fan of your piggy shaker. Way to go with these super cute projects.

Inge Groot said...

How sweet to put the litlle piggy in the snow! Great cards Tori:-D

Have a lovely Sunday,

Inge xOx