Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Awesome....

Happy Tuesday afternoon! Hope everyone is having a great day. It is very rainy and gloomy here, but a perfect day to stay in and make cards and flowers!

**Etsy Update**

Gosh, I had a big response to my crochet flowers! I never thought they would be such a hit! I even got some big orders from some local friends I scrap with! I am currently working on filling my store with lots of colors.

If there is a particular color/amount you want, you can either Request a Custom Item from me on my Etsy Store (Read this link on how to do it) Or, you can "Convo" me and when I add it to my store, it will say reserved for "So & So" on it with a Custom Item picture instead of a picture of the actual item. That way, it will be for you! :)

I have bought materials that match PTI (most of them) & SU colors (not all 48, but quite a few) and I am making them as fast as I can, but my poor hand gets a little sore! :( I will post once I add more flowers to my shop!
***
Today, I have a masculine card to share with you. I used The Greeting Farm's My Guy Ian set.
I brought out some vintage Basic Grey DP - I love this one because it is very grunge and masculine. My 13 year old daughter thinks it's funny when I say things like grunge! I reminded her that I was in high school when Nirvana and the whole grunge scene got popular! She is still embarrassed! LOL! I guess I am just not a cool Mom - oh well! The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday - boy, it's been a long time since I pulled out one of their stamps. Most of the sets that I have of theirs are alphabets and I don't use them very much these days. I paired the BG DP with some Bazzill cardstock I had on hand and inked all of the edges with some VersaMark Chalk ink.
Here is a close-up. I used the following Copics: Hair - E50, 53, 55; Shirt - G20, 21, 24, W1 & 3; Jeans - B91, 93, 95, 97; Skin - E0000, 000, 11; shoes - E35 & 37. He is cut out and popped up over the black panel.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back to update my flower situation on Etsy later this week and I will have all new digi's from Pink Cat Studio to show you on Thursday! Don't miss them - super-cute this week! I know I say that every week, but Melissa ups the bar with every new release! I am a lucky girl to be on such an awesome DT, what can I say? ~Tori

No comments: