Friday, November 19, 2010

Warm and Toasty......

Happy Friday!! I am so glad it is the weekend, but it will be another busy one! My daughter's high school band is going to STATE tomorrow!! Good Luck Panther Pride Band!! The only prob....she has to be at school tomorrow morning at 3:30 AM!! Eeekkk! Not looking forward to getting up so early to take her!

I have a new Whiff of Joy card to share with you today. I just love Henry the Mouse.I chose the Henry Mouse with Hot Chocolate stamp. I pulled out some Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey - I {heart} this paper!! It goes perfect with Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke cardstock from SU. The snowflake punches are Martha Stewart. I took the large bling and colored it with some BG13 Copic Marker to match my project - easy peasy and dries instantly! I used my Copic ABS system to airbrush the sentiment with BG 13 also.
Here is a close-up of Henry. I used a little Liquid Applique to his marshmellows and some Stickles to his steam and the berries on the mug. Henry was colored with the following Copics:
W00, 1, 3, 5, 7; BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, R30; E30, 33, 35, 37; YG95, 93, 91, & 21.

Supplies:

Stamps - Henry Mouse with Hot Chocolate (Whiff of Joy), sentiment (Unity Stamps)

Paper - SU Cardstock, Figgy Pudding DP (Basic Grey)


Accessories - Tag Trio Nestie, Oval Nesties, Copic ABS, Snowflake Punches (Martha Stewart), Bling, Stickles, Liquid Applique, Ribbon (Creative Imaginations), sewing machine
Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs,
Photobucket

No comments: