Friday, February 18, 2011

New Paper Flower Embellishments

Happy Friday, y'all! It is absolutely beautiful here in FL today - sunny and 80 degrees! I was basking in the sun earlier when my boys had a friend over to play. I hope this weather decides to stick around a while.

I have added some new paper flower embellishments to my Etsy store today and wanted to share pics with you.



In other news, 7 Kids College Fund has added lots of new products and pre-orders this week:
  • New Krafting Kimmie stamps are available here
  • New Greeting Farm stamps are available here
  • New Pink Cat Studio stamps are available here
  • New Spring C.C. Designs stamps are available here
  • New Whiff of Joy stamps are available here
  • Spellbinders Pre-Orders are available here
  • Melissa Frances Pre-Orders are available here

Thanks for stopping by! I hope the weather in your neck of the woods is as nice as mine!


Photobucket

No comments: