Thursday, June 23, 2011

Patriotic Birthday!!

Good Thursday Morning to ya! I have a new birthday card to show you today. My MIL asked me to make a card for a friend of hers whose birthday is on July 4th! What a fun day to have a birthday IMO. I used Birthday Tilda for this card and lots of SPARKLE!

I added Stickles to the cake, flowers and around the edges of the stamped image and sentiment. I computer generated the sentiment as I have lost my beloved stamp that had the same sentiment. I think I might have accidentally thrown it out. It was an acrylic stamp, so it probably got lost in the shuffle and ended up in the trash by accident. I punched lots of red and blue leaves and added WOC flowers.

Here is a close-up of Tilda - you can see her sparkly cake!

Gotta get this off to my MIL today so she can mail it off - oops, I am running late!


Supplies:
Stamps - Birthday Tilda (Magnolia)
Paper - PTI cardstock and DP, Bazzill cardstock
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - Stickles, Nestabilities, Fern Punch




Photobucket

14 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful card, love the layout and colour combo. Those flowers are so pretty.
Hugs
Suzi x

Christina C. said...

This is gorgeous....love, love the colors and the gorgeous flowers. Tilda is absolutely stunning. Beautiful work!!!!

Rene said...

This is SO awesome!!!! Love your layout and papers and Tilda looks gorgeous!!!
Rene ;D

Unknown said...

Awesome! Love your colors. They are so brightfull.

Hugs,
Danielle

Elle said...

Great Patriotic card! I love the colors and your design is perfect.

Kim said...

Such a cute patriotic card. The coloring is great and love the layout on this card.

Beth said...

Gorgeous card, Tori! Love your coloring, and everything else is perfect too!

Cami said...

Very pretty patriotic card and that floral arrangement is beautiful as well as your coloring!
Hugs, Cami

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Your flower spray is just gorgeous!
Hugs Julie P

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Tori! Wow, girl, this card is supreme! I love the design of it and your coloring is awesome. So cute to have a patriotic birthday card, and someone is going to love receiving this. Your flowers are stunning!!!
Hugs,
Barb

Only By His Grace said...

Lovely card Tori. Your coloring is very nicely done and I love your flower arrangement.
Hugs Maz

cabio's craft corner said...

Perfect patriotic coloring on this card. Very precious and sweet :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card and the flowers are fabulous too!!!!! Great job!!!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Tori, Awesome card, love our coloring of Miss Tilda, gorgeous layout, and very lovely colors.
Hugs.