Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hawaiian Birthday

Happy Wednesday!! It has been sooo long since I have posted! My family and I took a long road trip to visit family in TX. It was so much fun to see my brothers, cousins and other family. I have been trying to get back into the swing of things since I got back, but had a lot to take care of after my 2 week trip!


I have a new card to share with you using one of the new CC Designs Swiss Pixies stamps.

This is Hawaiian Birgitta. I love these stamps! They are so easy to color and cute! I used some delicious new paper from Basic Grey - Hello Luscious. This paper is simply yummy! I layered lots of flowers and leaf punches on this simple layout. I cut the image out and layered it with some Nesties.
Copics used:
E11, 00, 000, R37, 35, 32, YG95, 93, 91, 00, Y26, 21, E50, E37, 35, 33, 31, R30, C7, 5, 3, 1



Supplies:
Stamps - Hawaiian Birgitta (CC Designs), sentiment (PC)
Paper - Hello Luscious (Basic Grey), SU cardstock
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - Stickles, Copic ABS, Nestabilities, Fern Punch, Leaf Punch (MS), Pearls (Melissa Francis), WOC Flowers




Photobucket

No comments: