Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We all scream for Ice Cream!!!

Happy Wednesday!! Hope everyone is having a fine day so far. My boys have a friend over to play and we are just hanging out today! Love days like this!



7 Kids has a brand new challenge out today:

Texturize It!



*Use lots of product and embossing to add texture to your project!


I decided we all need a little more ice cream in our lives, so I used Ice Cream Birgitta from CC Designs. This super yummy paper is Hello Luscious from Basic Grey (my new favorite!) I distressed all of the edges of the paper with this tool. Quick, easy and adds lots of texture and dimension! I embossed the teal panel behind Birgitta with a Swiss Dots embossing folder. I added some Stickles to her ice cream and the flowers.


Here are the Copics I used:
E11, 00, 000, R30, BG10, 11, 13, Y26, 21, E50, Y17, 11, RV17, 14, 13, G12, 20

Be sure to stop by all of the other 7 Kids DT Members to check out their sweetness too!


Supplies:
Stamps - Ice Cream Birgitta (CC Designs), sentiment (retired CC Designs)
Paper - Hello Luscious (Basic Grey), SU cardstock
Ink - Memento, Copics, SU Pink ink
Accessories - Stickles, Nestabilities, Fern Punch, paper distresser, flowers, bling, ribbon (offray), embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

No comments: