Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall Thank You


I love this new set of stamps from Inkadinkadoo (Cats & Bats)! I picked these up at the LSS this week and could not wait to use it! :) I made this card as a thank you for a dear friend. The techniques were inspired by one of my favorite crafters, Markie's Mom! I love her stuff and stalk her blog often! :)
I stamped the pumpkins w/ staz-on on watercolor paper and then used SU markers and an aqua painter to blend the colors. I used my nesties for the circles and scallops! (love those things) Then, I sponged really rust and pumpkin pie on all of the edges. The card is made from More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie. The "Thank you" stamp is from the Artfully Asian SU set. I also used: orange stickles, lg. oval punch, pop-dots, black marker for the dots and more mustard ribbon.
TFL!

No comments: