Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fluffles - Shakey, Shakey!!



Another Fluffles card!! :)

This is my 2nd Copic card and I am really happy with it! I have to thank Tori Wild (my name twin, lol), http://wildsprinkles.blogspot.com for the inspiration and advice on Copics! Thanks girl! (Check out her blog - she ROCKS!)

Stamps: Fluffles - Stampendous, Merry Christmas -Hero Arts; Paper - Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Grey -Blitzen DP; Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black, Copics - E00, E37, SU Markers (present); Misc - Nesties, Stickles, Oval Cutter - CM, Ribbon, Fern punch- MS, snowflake CB folder

TFL~ Tori!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shading--is it easier with the copics? I am going to have to move in so I can copy off of you!

Unknown said...

OMG-- I just finally got to blog hop tonight and you've been BUSY-- Lovin' the copic cards!! You're doing great with them!! Fluffles was the first card I did with mine too-- I found gray copics and wanted to use them right away!! Super cute!