Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My very first Copic Card!!!


Wow, it seems like forever since I have posted (LOL - I just posted another card minutes ago! - But seriously, my pc has a bunch of viruses and I finally dropped it off to be fixed. I broke down and am posting from my dd's laptop!!) :)

Anyhoo, this is my first Copic Card!! YAY - so glad to be taking the plunge! Ok, so I had limited colors when I created this, so the present is actually done with SU markers! Love this Fluffles stamp, but wish there was a sentiment that says, "Shakey-Shakey" - maybe next time I will print it out! :)

Recipe: Stamps - Fluffles - Stampendous, Merry Christmas - Hero Arts; Paper - Riding Hood Red, Artichoke, Whisper White, Basic Grey - Blitzen (totally old-school!); Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black, Copics - C3, C5, SU Markers - Ruby Red, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal (nose); Misc - Stickles, Nesties, Snowflake Punch - Martha Stewart, Oval Cutter - CM, Crop-A-Dile, bling, snowflake embossing folder - CB

Give me some feedback and let me know what you think!!

TFL~

2 comments:

Karen Berry, a.k.a. Art Chick said...

You are going to have to show us this technique too--you will be pretty busy trying to teach us everything! Are copics something else I'm going to have to have? Looks like it!

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

He is so stinkin' cute. Nice job with the copic!