Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snowman Joy!



One more card for tonight and then I think I am packing it in! I had so much mojo today - it's so rare! :)

Another card made using copics! Love'n them!

Supplies: Stamps: Snowman - Penny Black, Joy - SU (retired); Paper: Pirouette Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Grey - Eva; Ink: Brilliance, Copics: RV11, R29, BG10, YG03, YG06, E31, E37, YR65, YR68; Misc: Nesties, Snowflake Punch - Marvy, Oval Punch, Slot Punch-SU, Bling, Ribbon, pop dots

I think I will go back and add some stickles to some of the snowflakes around the snowman!

TFL~ Tori

2 comments:

Karen Berry, a.k.a. Art Chick said...

It seems like I start every comment for you with "OMG" but...OMG!!!! This card is wonderful. You definitely have the mojo going! Love it!

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

Wow Tori. The shading with the copic is really awesome. It looks like a watercolor! Nice job chick!