Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lots of Love

This is my first Valentines post. I loved the Christmas posts, but it is refreshing to see some fun spring-y colors! :) This was made for SC208.

This bon-bon eating Riley is so cute! Maybe some bon-bons would make my headache go away...worth a try, right?

Supplies: Stamps - Riley - Hanna Stamps, sentiment - Jolly Little Winter - Unity; Paper - Pink Passion, Chocolate chip, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, tan? - Marco Paper, Bo Bunny DP; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Chip, Misc - Nesties, Copics, Choc Chip Twill - SU, Word Window punch, pop-dots

Copics used: R85 Rose Red, E00 Skin White, E37 Sepia, E57 Light Walnut, E49 Dark Bark, YG23 New Leaf, C7 Cool Gray 7, C1 Cool Gray 1, RV11 Pink

I colored Riley using my Copics and then cut him out and popped him up.

TFL!
~Tori

No comments: