Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Aloha!

Aloha, Y'all!! (LOL!)
Aaaahhhhhh, I am soo glad it is evening! I have been re-painting in my house all day - it's been 2 years since the house was built, so it was time to put a fresh coat on some hallway walls. My 2 little boys have left me lots of finger print 'love notes'!!

Look what came in the mail on Monday!! The new Hangin' Loose with Kona stamps from Eclectic Paperie. Isn't he the cutest? I fell in love at first site! I ordered them Friday, and received them on Monday!! What awesome service!!

This is a little switch for me since I usually make girly cards. I am happy to have some cool boyish stamps too! I colored Kona with Copics, added some stickles to the waves and cut him out using my circle nesties. I layered him on Summer Sun paper and then stitched some X's into the circle with some linen thread (SU). The card base is Pumpkin Pie and the DP is from Scenic Route's Grafton line.

Here are the Copics I used: Have a great night! Thanks for stopping by.

~Tori

1 comment:

Dee said...

I've been a little behind on my emails chick! Sorry! Your card is too stinkin' cute! Love this little guy and the paper is perfect for the card!