Friday, November 27, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Black Friday Special!

Happy Black Friday to ya! Are you planning on shopping like a maniac today? Not me. I might run to Michael's and pick up a few things with my coupons, but other than that, I am pretty much done with all of my Christmas shopping! I know, I am a little crazy, but most of this month is already scheduled out with holiday parties and school stuff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anywho, on to the important stuff!!


Pink Cat Studio is having a Black Friday Special!!

"If you spend $3.00 or more in the digital or rubber stamp stores today then you will receive this new Sugar Plum Fairy digital stamp for free! This special offer will end at midnight EST Fri. Nov. 27th!"


Isn't she just an adorable little thing?

Click --> HERE <-- to shop! Here is a card I made using her:

I used SU papers for this card. I did not have Primas that matched very well, so I airbrushed the purples ones with V06 and sponged Crushed Curry on the yellowish ones. I added some bling to all of the centers - what's a card without the bling, right? The sentiment is one of Melissa's free sentiments!

Here is a close-up of the sugarplum fairy. I inked around the image with some Pumpkin Pie and added Stickles to her wings, skirt and collar. Here is a rundown of the colors I used to color her:

Skin - E00, E000, E0000, R20; Clothes - V000, V01, V06; G20, G99; Hair - Y21, YR15, YR16.

Hope you have a fabulous day shopping! I am hoping to knock out some more projects as well as put up my Christmas decorations! Be sure to stop by PCS' website to grab some goodies and get the SugarPlum Fairy while she is free!

One last thing, this card will be up in my Etsy Store sometime today! ~Tori

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

Sweet Sweet Card! Love the colours!

Vicki