Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Love Mew!

Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone is having a fine Wednesday! I am playing catch up on some images that I have made and trying to finish new projects!

Here is a quick card I made using a PCS Digi that was released last week. You can get it here.
I used some more of PTI's new Simple Valentine DP - it goes well with Raspberry Fizz cardstock. I made another paper flower - you can get more info on making them on Dawn McVey's blog here. I die cut some Sizzix leaves in Raspberry and added a little Raspberry Twill behind the flower.
Here is a close-up of this sweet feline. I colored her with my copics: C1, 3, 5, & 7, and RV14, 17 & 19, and R37. Kitty is cut out and popped up over an oval background I airbrushed using R20. I added some Liquid Glass to her heart and her eyes. I also added some white polka dots using a gel pen around the heart.
Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to check back tomorrow to see PCS' new digi release! You won't be disappointed! :) ~Tori

No comments: