Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Robot Luv!

Happy Saturday Mornin'! Do you have fun plans for the weekend? My Aunt & Uncle are in town from Pensacola, FL this weekend, so we are going to visit with them while they are in town. I am also going to work on some more delicious Pink Cat Studio Digi's for next Thursday's release. You will want to check these out - Just trust me; very cute stuff! Other than that, normal family stuff, etc.

Here is another Robot Card I made using PCS' Digi Robot Boy Image.
I decided to stick with my Inque Boutique Out of this World Paper. It is perfect for my boys. This will be one of my Valentine's for my kiddos. I have to make a birthday card for an upcoming 7 yr old's party and I will use this stamp, but with the "Happy Birthday" sentiment in his tummy. This is a very versatile image - birthday, love, thinking of you, congratulations, etc. I paired the DP with some Ruby Red, Buckaroo Blue (retired SU), and some Kiwi Kiss. I used my Ticket Corner Punch (SU) and some brads to add some more boyishness. (Is that a word? LOL)

I printed my image on PTI's Stamper's Select cardstock, colored him with Copics and cut him out. I airbrushed a circle with R37 and layered it on paper cut with my pinking nesties. The green panel with the sentiment has a layer of Liquid Glass over it to make it look like a tv screen in his tummy!

Have a Happy Weekend and be sure to check back soon! Toodles, ~Tori

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Too cute Tori! I bought him and will play with him tonight. Have fun with your relatives:)