Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big Announcement!!

Hi ladies, sorry no card today....I spent the weekend chaperoning a trip of 60 eighth grade band students to Disney!! (It was an overnight trip and I am still wiped out!!) It was a wonderful experience because they got to perform at Downtown Disney for the public. Many other schools were there from across the country, but we were the only middle school that performed! I also have my in-laws in town this week, so I will not be creating much. But, I do have a big announcement....

I made Whiff of Joy's Guest Design Team for the next 2 months!!

I am so excited to be included with such a talented group of girls, working with such awesome stamps! Hope you will stop by over the next few months and see what I create!
~Tori

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Congrats Tori, that's awesome! You are so talented!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I am so excited for you chick!! That is awesome. They are lucky to have such a talent as their guest!

Tracy said...

Congratulations Tori!!! They are super lucky to have you!!

Tracy said...

Congrats! You are going to get to play with some awesome stamps. Can't wait to see :)

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Congratulations Tori! Can't wait to see what you come up with!