Monday, March 22, 2010

New Easter Digi's Now Available!

Happy Monday, Y'all!! It's another busy week this week for me as we have company coming in town later this week and I am behind as usual. We had a nice weekend filled with lots of spring cleaning and yard work. We did have a special family dinner Sunday night to celebrate my baby's birthday - my baby just turned 5 on Sunday. That is so hard for me to accept b/c he's my baby and he's growing up so fast!

Today, Pink Cat Studio is having an Easter Digi Release!! Go check out the new stuff here.
This is Easter Lily and her friend, one of the Easter Egg Chicks. She is so sweet with her basket of eggs. It 's a little hard to tell, but I added some Liquid Glass to all of the eggs. I went digging in my stash and found some Easter-like papers from Pine Cone Press. The yellow polka dot paper is Bo Bunny. I paired them with some Pretty in Pink and some So Saffron cardstock. The flower is one I crocheted myself. I do have some available in my Etsy store if you are interested in any. The ribbon is Bashful Blue (SU). I used some MS punches, Oval Nesties and some machine stitching. I created the sentiment on my pc and airbrushed it with some R83.
I colored Lily with Copics, cut her out and popped her up on the background panel with some 3-D foam tape. I airbrushed the background with some B21 & YG17.

Here is a sneak of some of the other images she released today. Go check them out!
Hope you enjoyed my card. Be sure to stop by the other PCS Digi DT girls' blogs and see what they cooked up this week! Have a great day! ~Tori

4 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Tori, this is gorgeous! I love the added little chick and of course your crocheted flower!

Monique said...

So cute.... Love your color choices,coloring and crochet flower...Everything tie up into one!! Great JOb:)

Crystal said...

Tori this is beautiful, I LOVE your colors, stitching, and your flower is beautiful!!! It was such a pleasure to work with you girls for this release!!!! Hugs!

Melissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Tori!! Awesome job girl!
Hugs,
Melissa