Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Themed - 7 Kids Challenge #4

Happy Wednesday, y'all! Hope everyone is having a great hump day. Today is Challenge #3 for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. It is a wonderful sketch, brought to us by Suzanne Dean!!
I decided to use Pumpkin Emma. She is so sweet toting her pumpkin around in her wagon!
I used some Basic Grey Indian Summer DP along with some new SU cardstock. I airbrushed the brown flower with my Copic Airbrush System.
Emma was colored with Copics and cut out using Nesties. I sponged some Really Rust ink around the edges.

Supplies:
Stamps - Pumpkin Emma (CC Designs), sentiment (PTI)
Paper - SU Cardstock, Indian Summer DP (Basic Grey)
Ink - Memento, Copics, Really Rust ink (SU)
Accessories - Flowers (WOC and Prima), Copic ABS, ATG Gun, Scoring Tool, SU Punches, sewing machine, pearls, leaf punch, Nestabilities

Have a great day!

Photobucket


3 comments:

jeanne girl said...

Oh so very cute!! I love C.C. Design stamps and you colored her so well. Great card :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Such a beautiful card. I love your coloring!!

Manuela said...

Wow your card looks so sweet! Great coloring! ♥

Hugs,
•*´¨`*••♥ Manuela ♥••*´¨`*•