Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Harvest!!

Happy First day of Fall, y'all!! It does not feel like fall here in FL, but it is definitely cooler here - 80's instead of 90's!! Lol!

Pink Cat Studio has new Fall Digi's available today!! This is Billy in Pile of Leaves. Isn't he too adorable?
I have no idea who made this DP - I have had it for a long time! I thought it was great Fall paper! The ribbon is SU, the button and sentiment are PTI. I colored with Copics and sponged some Really Rust around the edges.
Here is a close-up of Billy. I remember playing in the leaves in the as a kid and how much fun it was. This image made me reminisce how fun the fall was when I was a kid!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this card is perfect especially up here in the Midwest where we are cooling of quite nicely! Beth