Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spooky Betty the Witch!

Good Thursday Morning, y'all! Pink Cat Studio has brand new rubber stamps available today!! These are perfect stamps just in time for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Isn't Betty the Witch too much? OMGosh, she is so sweet! Here are the sets that are being released.
Here is the full card. I just had to tease you with the image up top!
I used some of my beloved Basic Grey Eerie DP along with some black, pumpkin pie, perfect plum and kiwi kiss (all SU) cardstock. It is hard to tell, but I machine stitched around the edges of my I inked all of the edges and distressed with a Tim Holtz distressing tool. The sentiment comes from a PTI set. Betty was colored with Copics and cut out using Oval Nestabilities. I inked the edges of the image with some Perfect Plum ink. I added googly eyes to Mr. Froggie and some Glossy Accents to the pumpkin treat backet.

Supplies:
Stamps - Betty the Witch (PCS), Sentiment (PTI)
Ink - Copics, Memento, Perfect Plum
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Perfect Plum, Black, Eerie DP (Basic Grey)
Accessories - Black Rinestones, Glossy Accents, Googly Eyes, Distressing tool, MS fence punch, Nestabilities, sewing machine

Have a great day!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lysa said...

Very cute! Love the patterned papers you used :)

Monique said...

What a cute little witch !! I love the googly eyes on the frog.:)