Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Brrr......Pass the Cocoa!!

Happy Tuesday! I am trying to stay warm today - it is super chilly in FL right now....Brrrr! It got down into the 20's overnight - very cold for this area, considering I live about 2 miles from the Atlantic Ocean!!

I feel just like Willow - curled up in my comfy jeans and sweater with a hot cuppa cocoa, so I thought this was the perfect stamp to use!
I used the Willow with Hot Cocoa stamp from Whiff of Joy. I just bought this cute stack of DP from MME last week and have been itching to use it! The pink and green are so great together. The snowflake embossing folder is by CB. The image and sentiment were cut out using Nestabilities. I airbrushed the sentiment panel with some RV00 Copic Marker.
Supplies:
Stamps - Willow With Hot Cocoa , sentiment - Unity Stamps
Paper - Wonderful Winter (MME), cardstock (SU & PTI)
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - Copic ABS, Nestabilities, Snowflake punch, pearls, Embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Ribbon (PTI)

Stay warm! I am headed to a Christmas Cookie exchange today, so I will have yummy cookies to nosh on with my cocoa! LOL!

Photobucket

No comments: