Sunday, December 19, 2010

Love is in the Air!!

Happy Sunday, y'all! It has been a super-busy week for me - sorry for my absence! My kids are officially on Christmas Break!! I am hoping I survive the bickering between my two youngest children!! It has already begun!

I have 2 new Valentine's albums to share with you. I cannot believe I am already planning Valentine's projects, but it is right around the corner! I used a K&Co kit that I bought at Michael's last week. It was love at first sight when I saw it!! LOL! I will not bore you with the rest of the details on each page, so enjoy the eye candy as you scroll down!







Here is the second album I created. I love how the cover of this one turned out!






Phew! I hope you made it this far! Have a wonderful night!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I cannot believe how much you are getting done and it is Christmas!
Beautiful work.
Sandy