Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sparkly Day 7 Kids Challenge No. 21

Happy Wednesday, y'all!! It's another 7 Kids College Fund challenge day and I am so excited to used something other than a Magnolia stamp on a card. Don't get me wrong....I <3 my Maggie's, but 7 Kids has tons of fabulous other stamps in stock waiting to be loved too!! (sounds like a puppy at the pet store, eh?)


Our challenge this week is

Circles!!


**Create a circle card or use circles on your card.


I used one of the stamps in the Aladdin set from Whiff of Joy. This is such a perfect set - 14 stamps (including awesome sentiments I use on other cards all of the time!!) The sentiment on this card is from the same awesome set!


I could not resist making another Scalloped Easel card, this time using Circle Nesties. I airbrushed 2 doilies with some G24 and YG21 Copic Markers and then layered them under some Sultry DP from Basic Grey and some SU cardstock. I distressed all of the edges and then added Stickles all over. I swear I went through 1/4 of a bottle of Star Dust (my fav) on this card!


Copics Used: E11, 00, 000, RV11, 10, 000, 0000, C9, 7, 5, 3, G24, 21, 20, YG00, Y21, 26,

Here is the inside of the Easel card. I left it blank for a message.



Supplies:

Stamps - Aladdin Set (Whiff of Joy)

Paper - SU cardstock, Sultry DP (Basic Grey), Gina K. 120# paper

Ink - Memento, Copics

Accessories - Stickles, Copic ABS, Nestabilities, Fern Punch, Distresser Tool, WOC Flowers, Doily (Michael's), Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart)






Photobucket

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love all the gorgeous layers wow!