Thursday, May 26, 2011

Surf & Sand Beach Album

Happy Thursday everybody!! I am so ready for this long holiday weekend - how about y'all?? So to kick off an early weekend, I am posting a new beach mini album I recently made. It is listed in my Etsy store if you are interested.

It is a 6x6 mini paper bag album using some CI beach papers and embellishments I have had for a few years. I used lots of ribbon, ink, bazzill cardstock and even used my Cricut!! It has been so long since I pulled it out. I had to use use it for a school project for my son and fell in love with it all over again!! I used the Opposites Attract cartridge for the title. Scroll down to see the rest of the pages!! I love summer and the beach, so these are my favorite types of albums to make.






Thanks for stopping by!!

Photobucket

No comments: