Thursday, August 4, 2011

Christmas is Coming!!

Well, it's still pretty far off, but it is never too late to start planning!


I made a new project for the 7 Kids Challenge this week:


Anything But a Card!!


I decided to make a Christmas Planner to help me stay organized this year! Lord knows I need it! I feel like my head is not screwed on straight this year. I definitely have ADD as an adult! I swear I cannot stay on task these days! Ugh! I used Santa's Helper Tilda from Magnolia, which is out of stock at 7 Kids right now, but Tab should be getting her and other Magnolia Christmas stamps back in stock soon!


~~~~~~~~

Speaking of Magnolia stamps.... Tab is offering a 15% discount on the brand new Winner Takes All Collection Pre-Order (that collection only)!!! Use the code: WINNER through Aug 9th to receive the discount! Such cuties in this collection!

~~~~~~~~


I used a notepad from PTI for the inside and some 'vintage' Basic Grey papers on the outside. I used Nesties to cut out the title which I created on my PC and distressed it with some Fired Brick Distress Ink to distress all of the edges. I added a poinsetta flower, leaf, pom pom ribbon and pearl brad for embellishments.
Here are the Copics used: E11, 00, 000, R30, R39, 37, 35, 32, E42, 41, 40, E59, 57, 55, 53. I added some Stickles to Tilda's hat and lace on her top. Here is a quick peek at the inside of the planner.


Thanks for stopping by!!



Supplies:
Stamps - Santa's Helper (Magnolia), title (PC)
Paper - SU Cardstock, Basic Grey DP
Ink - Memento, Copics, Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Accessories - Stickles, Copic ABS, Nestabilities, Pearl Brad, poinsetta and Leaf, loopy Punch (Martha Stewart)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What a neat idea - A Christmas planner. I think I will make my daughter one of those!
Sandy