Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You're Fintastic!

Good Tuesday Afternoon, y'all! I am back from the beach with my kids - just in time for Shark Week to start!! So glad to be out of the water! LOL! We love the beach, but are very careful in the water.



I decided to make a beachy card, using Pearl Tidepool from CC Designs.

These series of mermaids are adorable and I love them! 7 Kids carries the whole line of these bathing beauties!! I colored Pearl with Copics, cut out and added Stickles to her tail. I airbrushed the doily with B05 Copic Marker and then added some Glimmer Mist to it for some shimmer. I then smeared on some MudPuddles sand and added some seashells! The sentiment was computer generated and punched out distressed along with all of the other papers and popped it up.

Copics used: E11, 00, 000, R30, YR09, 04, 02, 00, B05, G99, 94, 00, 20, E59, 57, 55, 53


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


New at 7 Kids College Fund:



Magnolia Stamps - Winner Takes All Pre-order now in the store!!! These are sooo cute!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supplies:
Stamps - Pearl Tidepool (CC Designs), sentiment (PC)
Paper - Creative Imaginations DP, SU Cardstock
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - Stickles, Copic ABS, Maya Road Ribbon, Mudpuddles, Shells, Doily, Distress Tool


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wonderful design work Tori - I love this card. Gorgeous colors too!
Sandy