Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Spooky-ness!!

Happy Tuesday! I have been busy working on Halloween tags among other stuff! It is raining here and one of my kiddos is under the weather, so we are hangin out at home! I did help my 8 year old beat a boss level on Super Mario Galaxy 2! I might be grown up, but I still enjoy my video games here and there! LOL!


These uber cool images are from the Magic of OZ #3 Cling set available for pre-order over at 7 Kids! These tags would be perfect for tying up a Halloween treat for classmates, neighbors or just something sweet for your kids!

I stamped these images using some Black Soot Distress Ink

and distressed them with some Tea Dye Distress Ink - both from Tim Holtz. The Wicked tags were cut out using these Nestabilities.


Here is a variation without the Tea Dye ink.



Supplies:
Stamps - Magic of OZ #3 Clings (Graphic 45), sentiments other than Wicked (PTI)
Paper - PTI carstock
Ink - Black Soot, Tea Dye Distress Ink
Accessories - Nestabilities, ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, corner rounder


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Really cute tags and I do love Halloween.
BOO - Sandy

babar said...

All tags are well designed.
hotel key cards
hotel key card

Paula said...

me encanaron las tarjetas que me mandaste, he descubierto tu blog, todo lo que haces es precioso ;)

Salu2, Paula
http://conlaszarpasenlamasa.cultura-libre.net
http://galletilandia.cultura-libre.net