Friday, July 31, 2009

Enabler Alert! Blog Candy!!

Hi there! Sorry I have not posted in a while - we took the kids to the beach from last Friday until today! Once I get my pictures uploaded, I will post some pics of the kids playing on the beach. I did bring my copics and stamped images and got some coloring done this week,
so look for some new cards to be posted soon.

Right now, I am beat and have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow. I am meeting some friends and goin' to CHA!! Ya, baby!!

I did want to let you know that Alysabeth (Laying Rubber Ink) just had her 1 year Blog-A-Versary and is givin' away some AWESOME blog candy!! This picture is a little hint! :)

Hop on over to this post to check it out!
If you aren't already subscribed to her blog, make sure you sign up - she's got 'mad skillz!'

Be sure to check back here tomorrow. I will be posting my first project for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Challenge! Wish me some luck!
Until tomorrow! G'nite!
~Tori

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Good to see you back! Will look forward to hearing about CHA and seeing what you create with all of your new goodies! Have fun!

Kristin (kekis) said...

CHA?! I'm jealous.