Monday, July 13, 2009

Late...Again!....Fashionably, of course!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday night! It was a busy day today with the kids - we made cupcake pops and went swimming. The kids loved the cake pops - I will post pics and info later!

I am lovin' this stamp! I have had it for about 4-5 months and just inked her up for the first time last week! Now I wonder what took me so long!
Bella is lookin' fab-o in her cool new clothes and matching purse! I used Amy R's Birthday Sentiments - it just screams to go with this stamp! I used up some prima's tonight along with some buttons - I have a large assortment of both and am trying to make room for some newer ones! I tied the buttons with pink crochet thread. The flourishes are a 4x4 die from QK. I used Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Basic Grey Sultry DP. I added a little Liquid Glass (CTMH) to her purse. It is hard to see (my photography stinks tonight - sorry too tired to re-take), but I sponged the background with some Pink Pirouette ink.
See below for copics:

Supplies: Stamps - 'emmybella' - StampingBella, Sentiment - Amy R (All That Scraps); Paper - Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, BG Sultry DP, Gina K. 80#; Ink - Memento, Copics, Pink Pirouette; Accessories - punch - McGill, flourishes - QK diecut, Liquid Glass - CTMH, primas, buttons, crochet thread, sponges, nesties, swiss dots CB folder

TFL! ~Tori

1 comment:

Dee said...

Great colors and stamp! Beautiful card! Ohhh... I so miss stamping! I need to get back to it! G