Monday, July 6, 2009

Seas the Day Riley! SC234


Happy Monday Night!

It has been a busy few weeks! My in-laws just left today after a 13 day visit! I am beat after having company so long - just ready to get back to stampin'!

I made this cutie-pie last week for SC234 but did not have time to post it. This is Fins Riley from Hanna Stamps. He is one cool dude with his inner tube, goggles and fins. I used some of my left over MME DP from long ago - I {heart} these colors! I used Baja Breeze and Marigold Morning (way old SU In Color). The sentiment is one of Amy R's Beach Sentiments. This set is one of my current favs!

Here is a close-up of this 'beachin' dude!He was colored with my copics, masked and then the background was airbrushed using BG000.
Here are the rest of the Copics I used:

Supplies: Fins Riley - Hanna Stamps, Beach Sentiments - Amy R; Ink Memento, Copics; Paper - Baja Breeze, Marigold Morning, Gina K. 80# White, MME DP; Accessories - Copic ABS, Word Window Punch - SU, Nesties

Here are a couple of pics from our trip to Disney's Hollywood Studios.

My dd loved the Rock n Roll Roller coaster, so we shopped in the Aerosmith store and for entertainment, I took pics of the kids wearing Aerosmith gear! LOL!

This is my baby, giving the Hemingway 'seal of approval'! Anytime my kids like something, I get the 'thumbs up'!

Here are the boys with Buzz at Magic Kingdom.

Here is my dd sporting an Aerosmith hat and her double peace signs - she and all her friends love to pose doing this.

I ordered the new digi's from All That Scraps tonight, so hopefully I will get 'stampy' tomorrow and have some new stuff to show you!

Have a great night! ~Tori

No comments: