Friday, May 14, 2010

Creating Custom Embellishments Tutorial over @ Whiff of Joy

Hi folks! I have a tutorial posted today over at Whiff of Joy's Tutorial & Inspiration Blog showing 3 techniques for creating your own custom-colored embellishments! Be sure and stop by over there to check it out.
I used stamps from the new Aladin 1001 Nights Store set for this card. The papers are from MME's Bloom & Grow DP and are paired with some Teal Bazzill and some Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla. I sponged some Bermuda Bay around the Vanilla panel. I colored her with my Copics and added lots of clear Stickles to her clothes. The punches used were from Martha Stewart & EK Success. I created my flower & dew drop embellishments using the techinques in my tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice weekend. ~Tori

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and the dew drops under the words. Great colroing.

Jona Panesa said...

i love your cards and blog!!! so refreshing!