Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Special Wish...

Happy Saturday, y'all!! I am off to my last set of soccer games today, but wanted to share a new Whiff of Joy card with you.

This beautiful princess is part of the Aladin 1001 Nights store set from WOJ. The sentiment comes from the Scheherazade1001 Nights set released in April. I used some Basic Grey Sultry papers along with some Pretty in Pink and Kiwi Kiss card stock. The image was stamped and colored on Gina K. 120 lb paper. The leaf punches are Martha Stewart and the flowers are Prima. I added lots of clear Stickles to her clothes and the flowers. The button and twine are PTI and the bling is KaiserCraft.
Here is a close-up of this sweetie. Love all of the sparkles on her. I airbrushed the oval panel behind her with some R83.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fab-o weekend! ~Tori

2 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Tori. This is so beautiful. I love the colors that you have used and how you colored her. Wonderful card. Hugs, Lisa G

Silvie Z said...

Tori, this is gorgeous, the colors you chose are so beautiful and the glitter you added is awesome! Love it!
Hugs,
Silvie from France