Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back 2 School

Yup! It's almost that time of year!! The kiddos go back to school soon and I can honestly say, I am ready for a little break from having 3 kids at home all of the time.

Today, Pink Cat Studio has some awesome new Back To School Themed Digi's available today!!
This is Back To School Billy - isn't he too cute? He has all of his supplies and even an apple for teacher! I printed him on PTI paper and colored him with Copics. I then sponged some Brilliant Blue around the image. It is hard to tell, but I added some Glossy Accents to the apple and the front of his lunchbox. The papers I used are: Blue (Bazzill), Riding Hood Red, More Mustard and some KI Memories School Days DP. I used an oval paper clip from MM and some Night of Navy Ribbon from SU. The edge punch is also from SU as well as the tag punches. I printed the sentiment on my pc. Here are all of the cute School Digi's available and there is even one free if you purchase images today!!
Happy Stamping! I am hoping to get some more cards finished soon. I have colored lots of images over the last week, now to just turn them into cards!
Hugs,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nana Bev said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing. I can just picture Parker and Carson heading off to school just like that. :)

Maria said...

Awww, your card is so cute Tori!! You colored Billy so beautifully! I love your design. . .it's perfect for a back to school theme!!

Maria

Melissa said...

I love your card Tori, it's so cute! Great job!
Hugs,
Melissa