Friday, August 27, 2010

Just a Note!!

Happy Friday, y'all!! I hope everyone is having a good day! I have been getting scrappy in my office today.

I was looking for a quick and easy gift to make for teachers, friends, etc. I found a great template and made two sets of gift cards and holders.
I found this Notecard Template from PTI. It is so quick to put together! I used the Laying Nora CC Designs stamp to quickly embellish. She was colored using Copics. This cute paper is from KaiserCraft Hippy Girl DP stack. All of the embellishments are from PTI. This set includes 6 cards and envelopes.
Here is the second set. This sentiment says "Just A Note".
I used paper from the same DP set.
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E57, E55, E53, E50
Dress & Flower - RV10, RV13, RV14, BG10, BG11, Y15, YR68

Supplies:
Stamps - Laying Nora (CC Designs), sentiments (PTI)
Paper - Kraft, Aqua Mist (both PTI), Kaiser Craft Hippy Girl DP
Accessories - Sookwang Tape, Scoring Tool, Timeless Template (PTI), Word Window Punch (SU), Button, Ribbon, Twine (all PTI), EK Success border punch

Have a fabulous weekend. I plan on relaxing and spending time with the family this weekend!
Hugs,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Annika said...

Absolutely wonderful gift idea! Love that PTI card stock, such lush colour! Beautiful work putting it together, looks so professional!
Hugs
Annika