Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back from the dead....Me, not Riley

Sorry for not posting lately, I wish I were laying on the couch eating bon-bons all week like my friend, Riley, seen here but instead, I had fever, chills, a stuffy head, sore throat and killer headache - otherwise known as the flu!! ..oh yeah, and a cute little 3.5 yr old boy at my side during the day -

Okay, Okay, enough about me and onto the card!
These Riley stamps are so much fun to color.

Excuse my attempt at sewing on a card, I am still trying to get the hang of it. This sketch came from Leigh O'brien's blog - the link can be found my Be My Valentine post.

Here's a shot of the copics I used.

Supplies: Riley couch -Hannah Stamps, Yum - Stampendous (cupcake set); Paper - Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Grey - Bittersweet; Ink - Memento; Accessories - Copics, 3-D foam tape, Nesties, sewing, ribbon - creative impressions, corner rounder, slot punch - SU
TFL!
~Tori


8 comments:

Lesley said...

What a pretty card Tori!

Tori Wild said...

Ugg--- the flu is no fun!! I haven't popped over here for a while, so I missed all of the Ca-ute angel cards!! Those are my favorites too! Your coloring is looking FANTASTIC-- I love the shadows! Hope you feel better soon!

~~~~~~ said...

very cute!

Kerry D-C said...

Love those Riley's! Way CUTE card!

Wendy said...

Great card, Riley is soooooo cute

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

Tori all of your cards are awesome! This little guy is so cute! I hope your feeling better chick!

Rina said...

Wow Tori, this card is so beautiful. I love the color combo used on it. Your work is very beautiful!

God Bless!

Rina said...

This is gorgeous. Very, very pretty Tori!