Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back from the dead....Me, not Riley

Sorry for not posting lately, I wish I were laying on the couch eating bon-bons all week like my friend, Riley, seen here but instead, I had fever, chills, a stuffy head, sore throat and killer headache - otherwise known as the flu!! ..oh yeah, and a cute little 3.5 yr old boy at my side during the day -

Okay, Okay, enough about me and onto the card!
These Riley stamps are so much fun to color.

Excuse my attempt at sewing on a card, I am still trying to get the hang of it. This sketch came from Leigh O'brien's blog - the link can be found my Be My Valentine post.

Here's a shot of the copics I used.

Supplies: Riley couch -Hannah Stamps, Yum - Stampendous (cupcake set); Paper - Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Grey - Bittersweet; Ink - Memento; Accessories - Copics, 3-D foam tape, Nesties, sewing, ribbon - creative impressions, corner rounder, slot punch - SU
TFL!
~Tori


8 comments:

Lesley said...

What a pretty card Tori!

Unknown said...

Ugg--- the flu is no fun!! I haven't popped over here for a while, so I missed all of the Ca-ute angel cards!! Those are my favorites too! Your coloring is looking FANTASTIC-- I love the shadows! Hope you feel better soon!

Dee said...

very cute!

Kerry D-C said...

Love those Riley's! Way CUTE card!

Wendy Hall said...

Great card, Riley is soooooo cute

Melisa Waldorf said...

Tori all of your cards are awesome! This little guy is so cute! I hope your feeling better chick!

Rina said...

Wow Tori, this card is so beautiful. I love the color combo used on it. Your work is very beautiful!

God Bless!

Rina said...

This is gorgeous. Very, very pretty Tori!