Friday, January 9, 2009

Just Call Him "Timmy"

Okay, so I managed to stay true to my word - no pink, no green!! I promise it has nothing to do with the Gators win over OU last night...neither does the blue and orange color scheme....LOL!!

This cutie robot from the Stampendous Love Robotz set! I picked him up last weekend on my shopping trip to LSS. I made this card for my neighbors little boy. He is having his 4th b.day party tomorrow and my boys are going to make s'mores along with the other kids! What a cute party idea! I stamped him on Whisper White and colored him using my PrismaColor pencils and Gamsol - a technique I am pretty new at, but I do like the look.

Supplies: Stamps - Love Robotz - Stampendous, sentiment - savvystamps; Paper - Pacific Point, Whisper White, Only Orange; Ink - Memento; Accessories - Nesties, ribbon - ?, CB folder, Gamsol, Prismacolor pencils

Oh yeah, one more thing....

GO GATORS!! - Don't you think he needs a football in hand? ;)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Timmy is so cute! I bet the little birthday boy just loved it!

Scrappin Cheryl said...

I LOVE IT!! Great colors for a little boy!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Timmy is adorable!! Too cute!