Monday, January 5, 2009

My Valentine!

Here is another CC Designs Snowbunny post! I really like these digi downloads - can ya tell? LOL!
The kids finally went back to school today and I am glad to just have some me time! Yay! It was a good break, but it was time to get back to a schedule!

This was made for SC209 on SCS. I really like this sketch, so you may see it more often. I colored this snowbunny using the following Copics: E00 Skin White, E51 Milky White, YG00 Mimosa Yellow, YG95 Pale Olive, G99 Olive, RV000 Pale Purple, R46 Strong Red, R20 Blush, BG10 Cool Shadow, Y21 Buttercup Yellow, and Y26 Mustard. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Sultry 6x6 stack - love these colors!

Supplies: Stamps: CC Designs Digi Download, "My Valentine" - Inkadinkadoo, Valentine Background - Hero Arts; Paper - Whisper White, BG Sultry, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette; Ink - Memento, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories - CB folder, Word Window Punch - SU, Copics, Rose Red Su Ribbon

Happy Monday!
~Tori

1 comment:

Alysabeth said...

I luv those colours together.