Sunday, March 29, 2009

5th ATS Spotlight!!

This is the last week being the Guest Designer for All That Scraps.
I am really going to miss it - sniff, sniff...

Here is my first card:

This is from the Gingersnaps Spring Things set. I {heart} this new Bloom & Grow paper from My Mind's Eye!! I used some Bazzill (teal) and Kiwi Kiss, but Tangerine Tango matches perfectly with this line too!! I also love this May Arts ribbon from ATS! I bought some in several colors!

I colored her using my copics, then cut her out and then used my oval nesties for layering and then ran the top layer through with my water drops embossing folder.

I was so busy this weekend I did not get to snap photos of the copics - sorry! :(

Here is my second card:

This cutie was made from the CC Designs Cookie Jar and Cookie Jargon sets!

I used SC221 and CC211 (Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink) for this card - I was trying to be an over-achiever - LOL! The DP is from We R Memory Keepers Tiffany line. I stamped the background with the baking items from the set and then inked the stamped images around the edges with Baja Breeze and the edges of the card base in Pretty In Pink. I added some glossy accents to the cookies on the tray.

Happy Monday to you!

~Tori

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that Bloom and Grow paper too-- i just picked some up last week that I haven't used yet. It looks fantastic with the little Spring Things gal!! Adorable cards and I'll miss your features on the ATS blog next month!

Patti J said...

I'll miss seeing your things on ATS in April! You've done a wonderful job. I love you card!

Girl, I got my blog candy today, and nearly cried. Thanks so much! I've been missing my mom a lot this month, and getting those flowers was a real pick me up. She would have loved to be crocheting little flowers for my cards! And the card you made? I will treasure it - it's gorgeous!

Thanks again!

Dee said...

Super cute! Love the colors and texture of the Spring Things girl!

Patti J said...

Tori - it's me again! Please check out my blog - you are famous! (at least with my 18 faithful readers - lol)!!! www.cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com

Janna said...

Tori these are both so adorable! I just love the spring colors you used! The images are colored in beautifully and I adore the layouts! You have done an amazing job as guest designer!

smiles,
janna

Melisa Waldorf said...

These are so adorable! Love it chick!