Friday, March 6, 2009

Top O' the Mornin'....


Happy Friday!!

I am so glad it is the end of the week! It has been one of those 'Calgon Take Me Away' weeks!

As you know, my dd injured her ankle and was on crutches. Thank goodness it is just a sprain! She also had 3 baby teeth pulled this week. To top it off, yesterday, she decided she could try hobbling around on her foot and took off after our crazy dog, Nemo, that always runs under the fence....Well, her ankle gave out and she tripped in the street and skinned her hand, knees and stomach....Not a good week for her. Also, my boys had to go to the ENT this week and have their noses scoped - this does not feel good! My 3 yr old laughed and said it tickled, but my 5 year old screamed before, during and all the way home. He hates needles, not to mention a long tube being put up your nose (they do numb it, but it is not comfortable - I've had it done before)


But, it's Friday and today things are pretty quiet! :) So, I thought I needed a beer...

(not really - it's too early! LOL!)

I got this Riley a few weeks ago, but have been too busy to get ink on it until now!

I colored Riley with my copics and then layered him and used the slot punch to run the black ribbon through. I layered this onto this new argyle paper is from Reminisce and then layered on black CS. I used my new wavy edge punch from EK Success - love this thing and it punches like 'butta'. I typed up the sentiment and printed from my pc. I added a few green dew drops at the bottom right corner.

I went back and added some gold glitter to his shamrock, but did not like how it turned out.

Copics I used:

Supplies: Beer Riley - Hanna Stamps, Sentiment - computer generated; Ink - memento; Paper - bazzill, Whisper White, black - SU, Reminisce DP; Accessories - Dew Drops, Copics, Black Ribbon - SU, Wavy Punch - EK Success, Slot & Circle punches - SU
TFL & Have a great weekend!
~Tori

1 comment:

Janna said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear you have had a bad week! I hate weeks like that. Hopefully things will get back to normal real soon!

I just adore this St. Patty's day card! You colored in Riley beautifully and the border punch adds so much character! Great use of paper as well!

smiles,
janna