Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bathing Beauty Emma

Good Tuesday Evening to you!

Things are finally calming down here now that the kids are back in school!! My little one had his 1 month post-surgery check-up today and his hearing has gone back to normal after putting the tubes in his ears! He had a hearing test before his surgery and had some hearing loss, though no speech delay or issues. So far, he has been very healthy post surgery (with the exception of the stomach virus) - no asthma flare-ups, no allergy issues, no URI's!! YAY! It appears to be a success and we have been able to cut way back on all of his meds!!

So on to the card now....
This is the digi image of Bathing Beauty Emma from ATS. Unfortunately, Emma used too much fake tanning lotion on her face and ended up with a little orange-ish tint! LOL!
(I still need to perfect my 'tanned' look.)

I used my Copic Airbrush system to create the background of sand and sky. It was cut out with my deckled nesties and layered onto Glorious Green paper. I layered the colored and cut out image of Emma onto the background using foam tape. The card base is Pumpkin Pie and was embossed with the CB Spots & Dots folder. I layered some Scenic Route DP onto some Summer Sun paper. The sentiment is from Amy R's Beach Sentiments set. I used the SU oval punches to layer it. I got this beautiful ribbon from my LSS, but I think it is May Arts.

Here are the copics I used and a breakdown of where I used them:
Have a great evening!
TFL, ~Tori

No comments: