Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life's A Breeze

Ahhhh,....another rainy day in FL! We have had about 20 inches in the last week! I am sooo over this.

So here is a nice sunny and cheery card to block out the icky weather we are having! I am lovin' these new Beachies from ATS!!
The sentiment is another one from Amy R's Beach Sentiments. This stamp set is very versatile. I really like all of the sentiment sets she come out with.

This little Emma is so cute in her polka-dot suit! I tried something new with her hair and really like how it turned out. Also, I tried a little something different with her skin coloring. Emma was cut out and layered onto an oval that I airbrushed with my copic airbrush system. One of my markers was a little too juicy and it splattered, so maybe it was 'lightly sprinkling' on the beach? LOL! I finally broke down and had to buy that cute 'beachy' EK success border punch. I airbrushed it to look like sand. The DP is some Karen Foster I picked up at my LSS recently. I used So Saffron, Baja Breeze, and Gina K. 80 #. I used my CB tiny bubbles embossing folder, SU Word Window Punch, SU Linen Thread, Oval Nesties and a sewing machine to finish it off.

Here are the Copics I used:
We have a busy evening tonight - my 13 yo dd has her last band performance tonight and my 5 yo ds has his Kindergarten play tonight. It is a play about bugs and he is a firefly! Hopefully, I will snap some good pics to post!

Hope you are staying dry!
~Tori

3 comments:

Scrap Pirate said...

Love it !!! I gotta have the stamps.

Tracy said...

This is SUPER cute Tori!! I love everything about it. The linen thread just pulls it all together so perfectly.

Melisa Waldorf said...

She is so cute Tori!!